Terms & Conditions
Crickex is a sophisticated online sports betting platform with a focus on Bangladeshis. By registering on our website, the user unconditionally accepts and agrees to the terms of this bookmaker.
The User Agreement regulates the relationship between Crickex and the players who have opened an account on the company’s website. By clicking “I Confirm” when you create an account, you agree to all the terms and conditions of play on the online platform.
Crickex Administration reserves the right to:
- Make changes and additions to this Agreement;
- Create, delete, amend and update any information on the site;
- Temporary blocking or deletion of user accounts;
- The rejection of any registration and/or account verification request.
Registration on the site is available to users who meet the following requirements:
- Have reached the age of majority. Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our services and products.
- They are obliged to update their personal data. In case of changes to the information given at registration, the changes have to be made in the Personal Area.
- Reside in countries where gambling is not prohibited by law. Users are responsible for complying with the domestic laws of their country relating to online betting and any other gambling-related activities.
- Have no other accounts opened on the Crickex website. It is strictly forbidden to create multiple accounts if they belong to the same person.
- Willing to provide the documentation requested. Crickex employees have the right to request documents proving the user’s identity, residency and age.
- Do not use scripts to retrieve information from the site. Registrants must not use any third party software for the automated collection of statistics and interaction with the online platform.
Players take responsibility for the security of their confidential data. Do not disclose your account username and password to third parties. You are strongly advised to change your password from time to time, in order to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your money account.
Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds
In order to use our paid services and products, the player must make a deposit. He confirms and agrees that:
- The funds transferred to the account are not obtained by illegal means and belong to the person in whose name the Crickex account is opened;
- The financial transactions are authorized and no future attempts will be made to cancel the transfers to the gaming account;
- The monetary transactions may be reviewed by our staff for violations of the terms of this Agreement;
- You shall not be entitled to any interest on deposits made and shall not treat the Crickex website as an electronic money changer and exchange for the conversion of funds;
- Only the instruments used for deposits may be used for withdrawal.
The users are forbidden to place advertising, extremist or other materials on the site that are against the law of the country.
We reserve the right to audio recordings and the recording of any material relating to your use of the Crickex services. Data processing is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.